Thursday, October 14, 2010

MAC A Tartan Tale Teddy bear!


I just saw on temptalia that there is going to be a MAC TEDDY BEAR & a MAC teddy bear keychain! soooo smitten kitten with this collection (I'm 1/2 irish, 1/2 scottish, how could I not be?!) I wish the bears tummy didn't have that writing on it, but what can you do? I'm also torn between the lipglasses - the last thing I need is most lipglass/gloss/gelle, but the tin is pretty rad and a perfect holder for my pens...so maybe the pink set? the bronze would be nice for summer...decisions! I'm not into the brush sets, mainly because they are synthetic (i think) which = shitty quality - IMO. There's also a few mineralize kits that look amazing and you know the eyeshadows as well...looks like my xmas/bday list is full of MAC, Tiffanys & Chan Luu bracelets!

Also, I'm picking up RUFUS WAINWRIGHT tickets tomorrow!!!!! I LOVE HIM!!!!!

AND! I'm getting an ombre drew barrymore inspired dye job on saturday...I'm bored with pretty much every style so I hope this works out & the stylist is able to dye my ends, right now they are a level 2...EEEEE SO EXCITED!!

No comments: