Saturday, December 11, 2010

BACK!


IT SNOWED IN VANCOUVER! for one day it was beautiful! then, it rained..and were back with our usual spring weather...I have pics to prove it!




and here's a photo of the sunshine coast @ about 8.40 this morning!




I have been working like CRAZY - still have a week left until my holidays begin but I found some time for updates! yay! I'm on Vancouver Island right now, my boyfriend & I are getting tattoos @ Bully Boy - check them out, seriously the best tattoo artist (Jory Helmes) & fully worth the 5.30 am wake up on my one day off and 1.5 hour ferry ride :) I'll post pics of what we get soon, just waiting for them to heal. bad.ass.

I've been buying a lot of make-up (like usual) but I have an excuse - I was able to make a few purchases from the Sephora Friends & Family Sale where I picked up a Clarisonic (FINALLY) well worth the money, my skin is so soft! I also managed to get a $20 gift card and another 10% off so you know, I went kinda crazy...the only products that I'm loving are the NARS Galapogos single eye shadow, and the Urban Decay liquid eyeliner in oil slick.

I picked up the Philosophy Cleanser & Clinique Oil free gel, but I haven't decided if I like them or not..I'll have to use them for another couple of weeks.

The MAC xmas collection was amazing! I have no idea how I ever lived without pearl glide eyeliners before - I only bought the navy blue & brown one, but I'm smitten with both! Both of the blushes (her blooming cheek & highland honey) are pretty stellar as well..I don't even remember what all I bought, I know I got the gray single eyeshadow (castle something) and a coral that I'm going to be stoked on in the summer..there was so much, I totally forget :) OH the pink mineralize kit is great, it's definatly one of my favs & gave me a chance to try out MAC's new mascara (that has replaced Benefits Bad gal) OH AND THE PIGMENT SETS <3 ahhh!

I also decided to try the MAC matte cream - it works! I have the oiliest skin of life & I heard good things about this product, my skin still gets oily around 2 PM but nothing like it would if I wasn't using this product.

No comments: