Friday, December 31, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

We (my boyfriend, our puppy, Frankenstein & new love, Sadie (SPCA rescue!) have decided to spend New Years @ home (well, at my moms house in Kelowna) We drive back to Vancouver tomo morning! Stoked to be seaside!



We rolled our truck just outside of Kelowna about a week ago, so we spent x-mas day in Emergency :( all of our pets are okay! Once were back in Vancouver, I'll be hunting for a Jeep - I really want either a Sahara or TJ - puuurfect for Surf Trips to Tofino!

I'm still pretty sore so my plan tonite is to use a whole, yes whole! Lush Bubble Bar (Candy Cane) & have a relaxing night in the tub. Hope everyone had a great holiday...back to work next weeeeeek!

PS - Anyone else excited for the Peacocky collection?

Here's my list:

E/S
centre stage
dalliance
paparazz-she
prance
sex-spectations
top of the posh
dandizette

L/G
exxxibishonist
flaunting it
peacocky

<3

No comments: